Monday, April 2, 2012

Our Very First Blog

Welcome to our new family blog! A good friend of mine has a blog that she shares with family and friends. I enjoy reading her blog so much that I decided to start my own! Not only is today our first blog day, its also our first zoo day of this year! A very wonderful family that I provide child care for gave us a year long gold membership to the Kansas City Zoo as a Christmas gift. We are so excited for all the trips to the zoo we'll get to make this year! Today Braylon, Dylan, Leayla, Mikayla and I went with that good friend, Stephannie, and her children Rylie, and Brody. It was a beautiful day, the kids were awesome, and we all had a good time!


5 of our 6 munchkins!




Rylie and Braylon checking out the polar bear. He has so much fun in that
tank, makes you want to join him!


Braylon and Rylie




The elephants and the giraffes are my favorite!


Braylon having fun!


Dylan wanted to touch and play with the "ducks" so badly. But there was no way they would have let him get away with it! Lol!



Sweet little Leayla on her first tram ride!


Being silly and chowin down on goldfish on the tram.

Ridin with the babies =)

1 comment: